Creating New Paths To Property Solutions
Evans & Evans is committed to providing quality legal services tailored specifically to the goals and objectives of its clients. Our client’s needs and desires are our first priority. We develop strong and lasting relationships because of our philosophy that people want to do business with people rather than institutions.
Evans & Evans was purposefully established as a small firm. Our size lends itself to the more efficient delivery of our services. It also allows us to make more reasoned and useful investments in technology and other “tools of the trade.” Our years of experience have shown that we can deliver better quality services in a sharply focused environment.
Our lawyers have years of experience in a wide variety of civil matters including general business matters, real property, civil litigation, transactions, appellate litigation and more. Our principles are founded on integrity, trust, and our client always being first and foremost.
Alabama Property Rights and Remedies
Jesse P. Evans III is the author of Alabama Property Rights and Remedies (5th edition), which has long been known as one of the leading works on Alabama Real Property law.
- The Best Lawyers in America © - Listed each year since 1995
Real Estate Law, Land Use / Zoning and Eminent Domain / Condemnation Law
- Best Lawyers ® Birmingham’s Lawyer of the Year
2011 Land Use / Zoning Law Lawyer of the Year - 2012 Litigation - Real Estate Lawyer of the Year - 2015 - Land Use / Zoning Law Lawyer of the Year - 2015 Litigation - Real Estate Lawyer of the Year - 2017 Litigation - Land Use / Zoning Lawyer of the Year
- Best Lawyers ® - Best Law Firms - Litigation Land Use / Zoning, Tier 1 - Best Law Firms Land Use & Zoning, Tier 1
- The American Bar Foundation Jesse P. Evans III 2015 Class of Fellows
The Fellows is an honorary organization of attorneys, judges, law faculty, and legal scholars who have demonstrated outstanding leadership in the profession and service to society. They are nominated by their peers and elected by the Board of the Foundation. State Fellows are limited to one percent (1%) of lawyer population in that jurisdiction.
- The Birmingham Bar Foundation (BBF) Jesse P. Evans III 2015 Class of Fellows
The members of the Fellows Class are selected for this honor because of commitment and leadership demonstrated in the legal community.
- Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers
Listed for Business, Real Estate, and Land Use / Zoning
- Martindale-Hubbell ® PREEMINENT ®
Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence 2017
- Alabama Super Lawyers - Listed each year since 2008
Listed in the categories of Real Estate, Eminent Domain, and Land Use / Zoning
- Alabama Super Lawyers - “Alabama Top 50” for 2011 and 2012